Monday, November 7, 2011

Fundraiser

I've been in charge of my office's fundraisers for the last two months (we only do them two months a year, and this year, it was mine to handle) Our final fundraiser we did, were two combined into one. Side note: we raised over $1,400 this year.

one was- each employee can pay $1.00 to vote for one of 3 managers to dress up in mystery costumes. The costumes were: Pirate, Sumo Wrestler, and Woody (The cowboy from Toy Story).

The other- We form teams with a theme, and cook chili, selling it for $5.00 a bowl. The costume contest played a role in my team's theme, as we were Pirates, and my manager actually won the pirate costume, which went perfect. oh- btw- the sign in the background, I made :) go me. The girl in the picture is my co-worker and friend, Kari.  



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So funny! I love the Sumo Wrestler!