Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Party time

Bachelorette Party time!! Last week, a bunch of us spent the night in Mid-town Houston bar-hopping, wearing wigs. I have to say, wigs is the way to go. We me so many people who would just buy us all drinks as an excuse to talk to us about why we all had wigs on. hey- I'm not about to complain when I'm handed a free drink.

I will refrain from talking bad about the event, but I have to ask one question- Why do most bachelorette parties end in DRAMA??  Can't a group of girls just drink, party and have a good time, without someone(s) ending in tears and someone else's feelings getting hurt? 

SISTERS (me, my sister-in-law's sister, my sister-in-law)
The girls
Something was funny. Me with a dr. (so he claimed)
Dude wanted to party like a rock star

Photobucket

No comments: