Monday, March 11, 2013

What's happenin?!

A lot of things have been happening, and yet nothing at all has been happening in my world. Not sure if I should post an update or not. I've been spending a lot of time reading, as you can tell by my regular book posts.  I am overly swamped with a lot, but yet I managed to find time to read.  - mainly, I go lay in bed between 9-10 pm every night, and sit up for a few hours reading.  It seems to be very relaxing, who would have thought??

The wedding planning is coming along. I found a place, I'm working on a timeline and entertainment for guests.  A couple of my amazing bridesmaids went with me to try on dresses, and we decided on the dress.  The color is Charcoal.  I don't know why, but whenever I imagined my wedding (well, besides from the imaginary destination wedding that I've always wanted), the color was always silver.  Did you know that silver comes in a wide range of similar colors? some are a shade of pink *YUCK!!!* so, charcoal is the silver I always pictured.  I still have a long way to go, but looks like I am staying close to budget with everything and that is making me happy.

I'm still working at H&R Block in the evenings and some weekends.  The perk of this is the bonus we get at the end of the season (which is April).  We get a set wage, but then we also get commission based on the tax return we have completed and the items we sell to the clients.  my bonus is going to pay for my wedding photographer. :) unless I spend it on something for myself first... no.  think wedding first... ugh.  I can't go any trips because all extra money has to go to a wedding now?? what was I thinking......

The kids are a mess.  Brynnlei walks around saying 'Jujee' when I'm home. It's adorable. Hopefully this week I can videotape her saying my name, before she actually starts talking. It's moments like this that you soon forget when they begin talking 90 to nothing.  I don't want to forget these moments. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amazing bridesmaids?! Yessssss....