Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Resolutions - 2014!!!!

Well, it's 2014. Another new year, and another time for resolutions and goals.



I have decided not to make resolutions, because making them is setting myself up to failure. I have however, decided to change some things in my life and improve in many ways. That’s not the same thing as a resolution, even if it did make this decision on Jan 1… right?  Some things I am improving in my life:

Read 18 books
 Learn to say NO
Use less electronics
No facebooking in the evenings (more time with family)
No stalking (checking out useless sluts on social media sites just to get myself worked up)
Volunteer with C.A.S.A.
Stay POSITIVE
Leave work at work
Learn Spanish

I've heard setting resolutions is a way to set yourself up for failure... Probably right.  but we'll see.

CIAO!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'm with you on the stalking & work @ work! Those are hard ones though.