Sunday, January 5, 2014

Vision in White



Have I mentioned before that I absolutely LOVE love Nora Roberts’ sweet love stories?  Vision in White is nothing short of what I expected.  



4 best friends own their own wedding venue. They handle everything from the location, coordination, flowers, cake, and photography.  Macenzie Elliot, the photographer of Vows, Has never known what love is from anyone other than her three best friends.  Absentee father, self-centered selfish mother, she learned to lean on and depend on her friends to show her the meaning of love.  When Carter accidently stumbles into her workspace, she is in for a whirlwind.  She learns how to be loved, how to accept being loved, and maybe she can one day learn to love back.   

This has a great happy ending, as does the other books I have read from Nora.  And I have already started on the second book in the Bride Quartet series, “Bed of Roses”. 

No comments: