Monday, April 30, 2012

What a week!

What a week it has been!  I won't get into the details because it would just bore you, or make you have sympathy for me, or whatever the reason, and none of those I want.  But I feel like I just have to get this down, in writing.  In the past 5 days, my emotions have been on some roller coaster.  There have been ups and downs, twists and turns, out of the blue surprises and news. I'm sitting here today, trying to figure out how to react to everything that has happened to me this week. The news, the surprises, the stupid choices I've made, the good feelings I have along with the sad feelings as well, as well as confused because... gosh.  It has been crazy.

I will say this- The boy and I, are no longer.  After my quick rush to the dr. and checkout, my heart is completely healthy. And, I got a do-over from an event that happened 11 years ago, that didn't turn out so well the first time.  And this time, it was awesome. 



 Photobucket

No comments: