Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DIY- Onesie

I haven't been able to show this off until after the momma had her wonderful shower.

My BFF had a baby shower this weekend for her gorgeous baby girl and, if anyone knows her, you know her favorite movie. 
I made this adorable onesie for baby to wear in honor of Patrick Swayze.  Unfortunately, my printer was having issues so the solid color didn't come out on the wordings, so it's only an outline, but I still think it works.
Only after I made the butt ruffles did I notice they already had these pre-made at Hobby Lobby.  I'll have to remember that for next time. 

Check it:









Photobucket

3 comments:

Nikki said...

This is fantastic! And completely her. Baby Bub is going to be adorbs in it.

Heather said...

I can't wait for her to wear it!!

The Beans said...

That is truly adorable! Great job! :D

-Barb the French Bean