Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 review

I ended 2012 with a lot of first time experiences. And new adventures. Saving the best for last, here's a brief flashback:
-Went skiing in another state (snow and mountains in Texas?? yea...) on my first date with Bo
-learned how to do taxes- professionally
-got pregnant
-got a new job (worked for my previous employer for 6 years)
-graduated college
-had a miscarriage
-moved cities (that city felt like home) causing me to leave behind wonderful awesome friends
-watched my baby niece Brynnlei learn to talk, and say my name "Jujee" (even before she could say momma) -GOT ENGAGED to Bo. :)
-spent New Years weekend with Bo and my future step-kids

Wow. Ok check it out. I know you want to. Notice the cute butterfly on either side?! Adorable!! And he says no one helped him pick it out either. Way to go, Bo. Now who wants to plan my wedding (mind you I'm always broke). JK. Maybe.







Photobucket

No comments: