Tuesday, May 26, 2015

30 days


30 days left and It will be Saturday, June 27.  Why am I waiting so anxiously for a random Saturday in June? Oh, that’s right. It’s because I will be flying to JAMAICA on June 27.  That is correct, my friend. J  My beautiful cousin is graduating high school next week and her grandma (my aunt) wants to take her on a celebratory senior trip.  They were originally looking at London and Paris.  Once my aunt did a tiny bit of research, she realized just HOW expensive this trip is, and that my cousin didn’t know anything about the area, other than seeing the Eifel Tower. That’s a long and expensive trip just to see a tall piece of architecture.  From the beginning, I was included in the plans.  My aunt would love to have someone a little younger to help watch my cousin, and also in case anything happens to her, there will be another mature, responsible adult there (has she MET ME AT ALL??? :P )  Eventually,  they narrowed down to a place and booked Jamaica.  My mom is also going to keep my aunt company. Me and Alivia will be able to venture off on our own and do our stuff and leave the old folks to lay around and talk about old folk stuff.  – ok KIDDING.  They aren’t old. They will probably be right there with us through it all and it will be an amazing trip because I love these ladies so much! 
 
And I need a vacation. I need a week-long break from life and responsibility.  My only hiccup is my aunt will try to put a damper on things by wanting to have real moment conversations and keep me from just drinking away the week… Either way, it’ll be great J

Now if I can just get my butt in gear to work out a tad bit…

No comments: