Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What are your plans?


What are your plans on August 1, 2015? My plans are to take off work and stay in bed ALL day long.  August 1 doesn’t really seem like a day just to pick to stay in bed right? Yea, I know.  But for me, it is.  For the past 3 years I’ve had some horrible life events happen on that specific day, and maybe if I don’t move on this day, nothing bad can happen.  I’m actually looking forward to a day off work and staying in bed for an entire day. I’ll probably sleep and watch Netflix and maybe eat some Mint Chocolate Chip Blue Bell Ice Cream (assuming it is back on the market and not contaminated with Listeria anymore). 

 August 1 – you can SUCK IT this year!!!! J 

 Oh my – my sweet innocent nephew.  Oh how the words that come out of your mouth make me laugh.  This weekend, May 17 to be exact, he came over and cleaned out my gutters for me.  I was mid-jumping up on top of the roof when he showed up and said “Julie!! You don’t need to do that, move let me do it!” he’s so sweet.  I told him I am going to pay him for his work and he says I don’t have to because he likes helping me. Of course, I will because he’s 11 and needs money for his itunes music and whatever else he might want.  He said I need my money - J  Then he also made this comment. “When ya’ll all die, I’m going to hack into your facebook and Instagram accounts and change your status to ‘Chillin with Jesus’.  Such a funny, morbid thing to say.  But kinda sweet. Right?? Maybe?

No comments: