Friday, May 22, 2015

Family Night


I haven’t seen one of my uncles since 2009, and before that, I don’t remember when.  His wife, I haven’t seen her in 20 years or so.  So when they told the family late last week they were coming to Texas, we gathered together (May 19, 2015) for a great fun evening of fun!  My family that is close by all came together and we had crawfish and shrimp (and chicken for me and the kids).  It was a great evening of fun and laughter.

My cousin came with their 4 month old baby who most of us have not met yet. I was one of the two lucky ones that got to hold her.  My SIL held the baby first for all of 30 seconds before she cried and momma came to the rescue.  I got to hold her and walk around for a good 10 minutes or so and love on her and talk with her before she cried.  Immediately upon crying, Momma came to take her, fed her and then left.  She is so sweet and definitely gave me baby fever!!  Of course I spend most of my family time with the adorable kids so here are the few pictures I captured:




No comments: