Monday, July 20, 2015

Dumpster Diving


In 2015, I am going to make this my new thing. :) I've gotten some really cool stuff.  I saw this random wooden furniture. Loaded it up, and now look at it in my kitchen?!!

Before:

After: (The coke on the top says Julie.  I've been looking since the named cokes came out and never once saw my name. I've seen Julia and Juliette, but no Julie.. until this month. whoo hoo. I'm not drinking that one!!)





I found a set of Washers, and a ton of Christmas decorations.  Wraps for the porch, and.... and I have a porch :)  Went through this, got a great plastic tub out of it too.  can't wait to hang this stuff up.  



I saw this black dresser, thought it would be great to modify for a bunny cage, but since I don't have the bunny anymore, I will just fix it up and use it, somewhere.. I'll put refurnished pictures up of it too whenever I do something to it. 




Beach chairs and lawn chairs!  SWEET!  Nothing wrong with them, just someone decided to throw them out.  

Picking up trash. :P  jk jk.  

Kitchen table my brother scored for me!! right after I moved into my new house.  I have a round table but wanted a square one for the window, and yay he saw it without even knowing I wanted it and brought it to me. 

7-11-15: saw a great shelf and corkboard; and then 10 min later my brother spotted two girl bikes he had me pick up. 











No comments: