Wednesday, July 1, 2015

pork CHOPS!!!!




Braised Pork Chops in Sour Cream Sauce

Braised Pork Chops in Sour Cream Sauce



 I love love these pork chops! I'm blogging it so I can find the recipe again later.  It is from Pillsbury.  I mis-placed my cookbook that has this recipe when I moved, and it's so hard to search the internet and filter our 2 million pork chop recipes to find this one! whoo hoo I found them!!!

6 (4-oz.) boneless pork loin chops
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup beef broth
1tablespoon barbecue sauce
1/3 cup evaporated skim milk
1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 
 

Steps

1 Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork chops; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
2 In small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the broth and the barbecue sauce; mix well. Pour over pork chops; cover tightly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Remove pork chops from skillet; cover to keep warm.
3 In same small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup broth, evaporated milk, sour cream and flour; beat with wire whisk until smooth. Pour into same skillet; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and thickened. Serve sauce over pork chops
 

No comments: