Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Swap



I have never participated in something like this before, but glad I did. I decided to swap Valentine's presents with another blogger. I participated with Tara from Fabulous but Evil and she partnered me with the awesome Emma from Emma Lately.  Not only did I get some great gifts in the mail, but I have had the pleasure of getting to know Emma and she's pretty awesome. :)





I got some awesome lotion and shower gel from Bath & Body Works, some chocolate, Sour Patch Kids candy, pens and day-to-day memo pads (which will come in GREAT handy at work, since I go through post-it notes like crazy for reminders), magnet love letters, Valentine's chip clips (which I've been needing anyway), red nail polish, some warm socks (not shown, as I already wore them this week on my vacation), a magazine (also not shown, as this gave me a great read on my 20 hour car ride), and a sleep mask.  I have to say, I am extremely glad I participated in the swap and got to know Emma. She's such a sweet woman. 




Photobucket

1 comment:

Emma said...

So glad you liked yours!! I know we are both busy and all, but it was so nice to do this! I enjoyed it :) Glad we are bloggy friends because of it!