Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tattoosday

I have two tattoos currently, and whenever I hear 'Tattoos are addicting' trust that anyone that says that is right. I'm currently on the lookout for a new one(s) and it's a hard decision really. My first two were easy, because originally, I just got a star. A Star symbolizes a lot for me, so it was easy. Then I got bored with JUST a star and found a cute design to add to it. Easy peasy. Now I have to find a new location for one, and a design. Do I get it on my shoulder blade, my ankle, my foot, my hip? so many decisions.

This is what I currently have:


Thanks to Tattoo Johnny I have even more choices than ever to pick from.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: