Monday, March 19, 2012

Beef Enchiladas

Decided to Stop and Smell the Roses, and link up with Lovely Little Things this monday and share a new recipe.

Lovely Little Things



Yummy! For dinner yesterday, I decided to cook beef enchiladas, which I learned from my sister-in-law. It's so simple really. and super delish.



1 lb. Hamburger meat
Enchilada package mix
1 can tomato sauce
cheese
tortillas

Cook the enchilada package mix according to directions on package. Ground hamburger meat. Mix 1/2 of the sauce with the meat. Spread a little sauce on tortilla, place meat and cheese on tortilla, wrap. Pour more sauce and cheese on top of the enchiladas. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Perfecto!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Those look so delish! I am a sucker for anything Mexican :) I made a Texican Pasta dish last night and it was to die for!

Have a great week!

<3 Jamie

Jess said...

Ohh enchiladas are so good!
Honestly...I didn't realize they were that easy to make...they look a lot harder than that lol.

Maybe I'll have to give them a try now instead of waiting until we go out to eat to get them ;)

Hope you had a wonderful Monday, girl!
xo