Monday, September 17, 2012

perks

I am enjoying my job pretty much all the time, and it definitely comes with perks.  Just last week, I had a meeting with a vendor and his manufacturer to pick out a new line of uniforms for all employees to wear.  Since all the samples were size medium, I got the opportunity to 'model' the clothes for everyone in the meeting.  It was a lot of fun.  Then, the vendor asked us to lunch.  His treat.  While at lunch, I learned an interesting fact.  The manufacturer that I've been dealing with lately, Greg Collins, is a former Patriots Football player, he was a receiver.  He was also the Former mayor of Kemah. And after some googling, I found out his son might go off to play professional football too.  Pretty neat.

Here's one of the shirts I got to sample/model:




Photobucket

No comments: