Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Brynnlei!

The day my beautiful niece, Brynnlei was born in 2011, is when I made up my mind- I am going to finish school, and move home.  I am so fortunate that I was able to move home months in advance from when I planned. Even more lucky to be here to watch as Brynnlei learns to walk, talk, and do all those things that babies learn to do. Last week marks her 1 year birthday. I cannot believe she is 1 already. I remember exactly what I was doing a year from 2 days ago, I was taking an H&R Block class so I can do taxes, and I got a text that they will be inducing Candis on Wednesday, Sept. 7. I took off the rest of the week from work, headed home on Sept. 6 so I can be there for the birth of my niece. When it came time to deliver, the dr. was so kind as to ‘forget’ I was in the room, so that I could witness this miracle being born. I have to say, it wasn’t a pretty sight haha.


 BRYNNLEI RAYNE was born on 9.7 of 2011 at 11:50 AM weighting 7.9 lbs.
Brynnlei, only 1 day old.  9/8/2011.
Brynnlei 1 year pics- 9/4/2012
Brynnlei 1 year pics- 9/4/2012

Brynnlei 1 year pics- 9/4/2012
Brynnlei 1 year pics- 9/4/2012 












Photobucket

No comments: