Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun in the sun

This weekend was fun, and crazy to say the least.
Saturday I went out to the local Dive pond for a weekend event. The owner did a fundraiser for the Dive Pirates, which is an organization for disabled Vets to come together and be able to scuba dive without feeling disabled.  I think it's really neat!  Different people put teams together and cooked chili and came up with pirate themed names, we went scuba diving on an under-water scavenger hunt, in which I ended up winning a diving skin suit, which I'll never wear, but it's still cool to win! ha.On my way out, I was trying my darndest to find some fall-colored treets, but unfortunately, all I saw were charcoaled trees from the fires we had a couple months ago. :/





Sunday, after waking up at 8 to do homework for a few hours, I drove down to my parents' - 2 hours away- for my niece's 4th birthday party. I cannot believe she's already (soon to be) 4.  wow where has the time gone?!  My cousins were nice enough to bring two of their horses for the party, since Austynn insisted she was having horsies.  She almost has my brother convinced to buy a horse for her.




And just for fun, I must add a picture of the baby and me! ( don't mind all those mosquito bites on her poor little face :(  )




Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nope. There's no way Austynn is four!

Unknown said...

What great pictures!

And with that cute face I have no doubt her ability to convince a horse as a present! She is adorable!!!