Thursday, October 13, 2011

My new 'do

so- I am naturally dark brown, I think... for the last 2-3 years, I have been adding blonde highlights to my hair, and I even attempted to go complete blonde, didn't like that one too much, so I went back to highlights. then last week I noticed something.... something awful. could it be?! indeed it was. a GREY hair!! at 27, and no kids, I have grey hair?! It was definitely time to cover them up. and I didn't have the $80 to get my roots done in blonde again, so I did the next best thing. I ran to Sally's -more like drove, very fast- and bought a box of color, and proceeded to do it myself at home. After turning my procelain bathtub maroon, and my sink maroon, and part of my floor maroon, I was finished with my hair. I have to say, I am loving this darker look, I have missed it.


Before


After






And.. I'm ready to go out dancing

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

Do not ever lighten your hair again. That color was MADE for you! Love it!

Unknown said...

I agree! Love the new color! You look like a totally new person! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

i think the brunette looks fabulous and brings out your skin well!!!

i wish i looked that good as a brunette!