Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

So I haven’t been around for the last week. I didn’t really have much of anything interesting to write about I suppose.

I had an interesting weekend. Busy at least, which is always good.
Friday started out normal. Work. Hectically busy at work. After work I had a 3 hour class to attend. What fun Fridays I have!! After Class I went to a concert and saw Vertical Horizon and Taking Back Sunday (Did I mention this was a FREE concert?!!) It was awesome.  No one was there so I was so close ha. (pic taken from my phone so kinda crappy)  I get home and clean. I have a special guest coming to visit tomorrow and I needed my house to look spotless.


Saturday my favorite Aunt comes to visit me. It’s also the day of our annual Fair on the Square in town, so we spent the late morning/early afternoon walking around looking at vendors’ crafty items for sale. It was neat. I found a few things I thought were really fascinating, including a Coke Tabs jewelry, I later found out was created by a 12 year old!!! So cool!




After that we went shopping at Hobby Lobby and Target for some baby stuff for my Sister in law’s ‘Meet the Baby’ shower we are throwing this coming weekend. (and she bought ME a crock-pot too. So excited!!) In the evening my and my doggies laid around while I worked on homework. Then my psycho bi-polar dog went nuts on me. Sometimes I wonder how she’s still alive with her attitude like it is!!



Sunday I woke up early and spent the morning doing homework. Yuck! Then my friend texted and asked me to come hang out with him, which I did, of course :P I took my bottle of Whipped Vodka with me for fun. Probably shouldn’t have done that, now that it’s Monday and I’m feeling the wraths of that mixed with beer. :/ We hung out outside on such a beautiful sunny day. My friend played his guitar and we just sat around. Towards the end of the night, however, our married friends decided they wanted to get in an argument, which resulted in the cops coming and taking the husband away. : ( It wasn’t pleasant and very awkward to witness it all. I’m sure they will work out it in the end though.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sadie bit you?! You have got to do something about that brat.

And sounds like an eventful Sunday! Geez.

Unknown said...

Oh no! Your poor leg! My kitties can have their moments, they can freak out when something scares them and if I am holding them uh oh!

It sounds like you had a good weekend though! Nothing beats a FREE concert!