Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm still amazed

27.

That’s the number of years I have lived in this great country state. And I am still not used to the rapid weather changes, and the cooler air and the dryer climate.

Yesterday I forgot I was warned it would be ‘winter attire’ day, until I walked outside to head to work. The 15 mph wind bout blew me away, and the 50 degree weather caused me to freeze on my front porch for a minute.

Today it's even colder.


Even my puppy was was cold.


Today, I remembered. I got to wear my cute wintery boots with my skirt. Yay!

Saturday it’s supposed to be back in the 80’s, I hope so. I had a day planned to spend it outside for a chili cook-off, and some diving with new friends. Let’s hope the water stayed warm through this burst of coldness we are experiencing.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Don't you DARE hope it gets warmer. I live for this weather. Shame on you.

PS your boots are cute.