Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chicken Alfredo

Not sure what to name it. It's just a mixture of my awesome seasoned chicken, and Alfredo noodles. This has to be like the best taste ever! At least for this meal it was oh my gosh so freaking Delish!!


I seasoned my chicken like I normally do.  

Chicken breasts
Coat the chicken in Mayo.  Season with Mrs. Dash, Salt, Pepper, Lemon Pepper. I then put the chicken in ziplock back and cover it 1/2 full with Zesty Italian Dressing, and the other 1/2 with Lemon juice.  I let it sit for at least 20 minutes, then throw the chicken on the skillet and cook (I pour the left over juices from the bag into the pan with the chicken so that it doesn't dry up). 
 
Cook the Alfredo noodles according to the package.
 
Mix chicken in with Alfredo noodles.

I often make season the chicken in bulk and freeze 3-4 chicken breasts per plastic bag, so I can pull it out quickly to cook.  You can coat in flour and fry and have amazing chicken nuggets/strips.  You can bake, broil, etc!  I also grill this on the George Foreman and mix it in with my salads. 

No comments: