Wednesday, June 24, 2015

It's all about Austynn WEEK!



These kids are freaking hilarous! We are outside on Easter Sunday playing. The kids and I are riding the golf cart around the neighborhood and having a grand ole time! All of a sudden Austynn comes running past us going "I have to poop. I have to poop. It's coming in and out. I have to poop!" HAHAHAHA.

Austynn is so talented. She loves to sing, and last week she even wrote her own song!

Poor Austynn has had a rough day! on Tuesday, 4/7/15, She got a headache that turned into a migraine at school that morning. She got stung by a bee that afternoon. that evening, she somehow managed to grab ahold of a pot that was cooking food, spill it on herself, and get a nasty burn on her upper thigh. It's so hard when they are at this age and you can't just hold them in your arms 24 hours a day and protect them. And she's only in 1st grade!


Here she is playing at the park. :) Thank goodness for video cameras lol.





5-2-15: 
A few weeks ago Austynn won at the local StoryTelling competition for local private schools so she got to go to STATE. State was held at Ft. Worth this weekend and she tried hard but didn't win. She actually didn't want to win. When they announced the winners, she jumps up and told everyone god job, and even thanked the announcer over and over again for NOT picking her. She's so silly!! 




5/3
The kids came over for a few min and after they left I found a sweet note from
Austynn:

5/10 Mothers Day. We spent the afternoon riding around the neighborhood in the golf cart. 


5-16-15
Austynn called me to ask if she can spend the night. She said she never gets to spend time with me and really wanted to. I told her no but that in the morning I would get her and she can stay Saturday night. Saturday morning I couldn't find her. She calls me from my mom's
And asks if I'm ready for her. I picked her up and we went to get pedicures, went to the mall, chuck e cheese, and then just hung out. Later on she text her mom and told her she was having the time of her life!! Ah made my day because to me it wasn't anything special we did, we just spent time together. Then  Later on my mom sent me this text. 






June 5 -
On the way to Alivia's graduation, Austynn says "Man. I'm sweating my balls off." I asked what color balls she had and why she is sweating on them.  She said "Not that kind of balls." so I Asked what kind and she said "um... Bubba, you tell her. You know about this better than I do."

No comments: