Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's all about BRYNNLEI week!


Brynnlei's favorite thing to say when you say something to her that catches her attention, "What you said?" It's hard not to life when she says that to you when she overhears her name in a conversation. "What you said?"

oh - and Brynnlei has had this boyfriend, Noah, for a few months at school (yes - they are 3. I don't think she's gone on any dates yet. :P ) The other day in general conversation, this happens between her and her mom.

B: Noah is no longer my boyfriend.
Momma: He's not? why not?
B: We had a fight. (she says this like it's no big deal!!).
Momma: Oh yea? What happened?
B: I took his toy.

I guess it's not that upsetting to her when she talks about how she has 3 boyfriends anyway. Probably makes it easier to start weeding out the weak ones now.

Brynnlei has such a cute BFF. It surprises me to see her like this at 3. Ironically, we recently discovered that her best friend is my boss's daughter. I think this might help me when I decide to ask for a raise ;) Her and her bff Becky-boo are inseperable when they are together. They go to school together, they will be both going to a new school together next year, and now they go to church together. This is them together at a Princess Party in March, and then again at an Easter Egg hunt in April.









5/10/15. Here she is on Mother's Day. Always running around naked! 







5/25/15: Stay little, please!! Today is Memorial Day. B prefers to be called B now instead of Brynnlei. She has a new neighbor, Rowdy. He's an older boy (maybe about 5 or 6 years old??) the last couple of weeks she's been calling him "Babe" a lot 2 weeks ago she said "I love you" when he was going home from her house. And now she's kissing him!! My 3 year old niece kissed her first boy. An older boy. Rowdy. Oh lord...





June 5 - 
we are in serious serious trouble now.  On the way to my cousin, Alivia's graduation, Candis tells me that B played "I'll show you mine if you show me yours'.  oh no!!! *Face palm* and then I'm talking to B about her boyfriend, and I asked if Rowdy has kissed her and she said yes. She told me he kissed her on her arm.  How sweet. so I asked if she kissed him back and she said yes. I asked if she kissed him on his arm and she shook her head.  I guessed other places and she kept shaking her head. I asked her where and she pointed between her legs.  wtf?!!  
I had to turn my head and burst out laughing, while trying to tell her no.  that's not a spot to kiss boys.  Then Austynn told he she hasn't kissed a boy yet, so that's good.  wow.  so glad I don't have to have this conversation with my 3-year old. I feel bad for her parents.  :P


No comments: