Monday, September 26, 2011

A to Z of Me

I got this list from Lindsey at Lidnsey and Wildfllowers and thought 'What a GREAT way to let you learn a few tidbits about me!'

so, here are the A-Z's of me.:

A. Age: 27.  I feel old. :/
B. Bed size: KING.  it's huge, but yet crowded with my furbabies
C. Chore that you hate: I hate doing dishes. I love cooking, but I just hate cleaning up after that.
D. Dogs: love them. I have 3.  Pitbull, Rat Terrier and Beagle. 
E. Essential start to your day: well- first I pee. ha.  Can't get started without that.  then I must apply chapstick. 
F. Favorite color: Clear.  or camo. :)  really anything. 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver for sure, but Gold looks so classy, although Gold doesn't look so good on me
H. Height: 5'3. boo ha
I. Instruments you play: telling my nerdness here. I played the French horn for 7 years until I finished High school. and the Mellophone (marching French horn).  but that's it.  
J. Job title:  Buyer.  yup. i get paid, to buy things.
K. Kids: none for me. thanks.  Just kidding. I want 3.  2 of my own, and 1 adopted.  I think there are too many unloved kids that need good homes, and someone to love them, for me not to take one of them home. 
L. Live: live- near Houston, Texas.  maybe about an hour north of it actually. 
M. Mother’s name: Mommy.
N. Nicknames: Jules.  pretty boring isn't it??!!  I need a better one. Who can help?
O. Overnight hospital stays:When I was about 2 or 3, Mom says I stayed overnight for pneumonia, but I don't remember.  There's one picture of it to tell the truths.  Other than that, no more.... yet.  YAY
Q. Quote from a movie: "Easy, Windmill." "She lived." both from Hope Floats :)   You probably had to have been there
R. Right or left handed: Both actually. I write right handed, and play sports right handed.  I eat, and do everything else with my left.  but I can switch and do them with the opposite hands. 
S. Siblings: 1 brother, and 1 sister (in-law)
U. Underwear: um- Yes, I wear them. sometimes. ;)  I buy mine from Victoria's Secret when they have the 7 for $25 sale.
V. Vegetable you hate: All of them.  Never did like eating healthy.
W. What makes you run late: Sleep usually. I live 10 minutes from work, have to be there at 8, and leave my house at 7:55 every day.  Even when I wake up earlier... weird.  
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My foot in 5th grade when I broke it in softball, my back when I was 19 after I dislocated a disc lifting too  much weights, my neck when I was 24 when I caused a disc to shift when I hit my head in a rock
Y. Yummy food that you make:All of it! ok- chicken Parmesan is my specialty.  no doubt.  I also cook yummy roast, and pork chops, and DESSERT.
Z. Zoo animal: I love the monkeys, penguins, and elephants the best.  I want to own all of these one day.  I have a big bathtub for the penguin :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love cooking but hate the clean up! Which is terrible when I spend like 12 hours or more baking come the holidays!

And I love sleep and it is always the cause of me being late or deciding to call in sick. Terrible I know. But I really do have asthma and it affects me sleep all the time!

Heather said...

Hahaha. 5'3"???? Hmm...

"I'm going to the bathroom. Wish me luck."

And it's a good thing your boyfriend wants to adopt too!

Your roast is delish.

meghan said...

27 is not old!! {says the girl that's knocking on 29}. just stumbled upon your blog while reading another so i thought i'd say hello .. hi =)