Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ghosts?!

I do believe in ghosts, when I was a kid I saw a few. and I remember it very detailed.  I won't get into it, even to this day, when talking about it my eyes water and I get chills, just imagining my experiences.  but- I'm not anything like Jennifer Love-Hewitt in The Ghost Whisperer. I've been watching that on Netflix lately, I enjoy having something I don't have to concentrate on in the background while I'm studying or doing other things around the house. I don't watch it after dark though, because my quiet, old house can seem a little more creepy.

Last night I had a dream about a ghost. So creepy. I may have to stop watching The Ghost Whisperer for a while.  I was in someone's (no idea who) living room, laying on a couch watching a movie, my friend was laying on the couch right next to me.  I felt a cool breeze come blow past me from the door, but the door was closed.  And then the door opened just a crack.  My friend got up to close the door, and while my friend was away, the ghost turned on the light in the living room, took my couch as if it were a kid's toy from a happy meal, and starting spinning it in circles as fast as he/she can (while I was still laying on it).  When my friend came back, the light was off, and the couch was still.  I panicked so I went to sit with my friend, because it appeared the ghost didn't want to hurt him any.  Then the ghost, who we couldn't even see, started beating me up!! WTH?!  Thank goodness my alarm clock went off at that time because I was bawling like a scared baby in my dream. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hahaha...

I mean, I'm sorry, that sounds terrible.

No really, I mean, you're insane. ;)

Unknown said...

I get so scared too. Especially in the dark. I am scared of ghosts but I am more of I think some crazy killer will pop out!

So don't worry! You are not alone! We can be scardy cats together! :)