Friday, September 2, 2011

The True Life: I'm a FOOD Blogger

Whoo HOO! MY first link up.  Today I am linking up with Fabulous But Evil and Mrs. Monologues


                                             

My blog is still a work in progress, so don't judge based on first appearances at this time, thank you! :)

If you want to know more about me, check out my About ME section.

I love to eat.  In fact, so much so that I am in charge our of the Holiday Committee at work (that's where we PLAN dif. events, and make up special occasions when everyone in the office is to bring food) sometimes I will blog about my favorite desserts, or the ones I want to try, but won't dare for the calories are worth more than a week's worth of food. HA! 

Some of my favorite foods to cook at home are the following:

Chicken Parmesan ( I have a few secret ingredients I add to make it out of this world!!)


Chicken Pot Pie









Spaghetti













Steak and Mash Potatoes (although I am not a fan of my steak generally looking this raw)


Breakfast tacos (OOH yuummy. I love making these!! eggs, Cheese, sausage and bacon all mixed together!) - This isn't a picture of the ones I make, but it's the same concept, sorta.


Roast - I love this on a cold day (so maybe like, twice a year??)  or even a hot day for that matter!!

Ham Potato (Although I didn't cook this, I do love eating at the local Potato restaurant for one of these to DIE for potatoes)



I enjoy when friends come over or spend the night because it gives me an excuse to cook and 'show off' my talents, or lack there of, to them. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yum! I'm coming over for dinner.

tara said...

i am a huge fan of chicken pot pies! i should probably learn to make them myself instead of buying frozen ones! thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

I am also a huge fan of Chicken Pot Pies. Looks so good!