Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Re-cap

I had an amazing, but very hectic, weekend. I spent the last 5 days at my parents' house since my brother and his wife had a new baby girl. I helped take care of their other two children, which involved - taking them to school, picking them up from school, taking the girl to dance, feeding them, taking them to see their baby sister, taking them to my parents' house, playing with them, homework, bath time, you know- what 'moms' do. but, I'm not used to a schedule so hectic, so it was so foreign to me!

On top of all this, my grandpa (who pretty much requires a 24 hr caregiver) was staying at my parents' so I helped take care of him a lot. in between all of this, I managed to find a lot of time to sit and hold the new baby of course. She is so beautiful. and I'm not just saying that because she may look like me :) I also had a lot of homework to do that was due Sunday. I didn't get it all done :(

I had a 2 hour drive back home yesterday, but my grandpa wanted me to take him to his house first, which is 5 hours away. so, I ended up with a 7 hour drive home. I am exhausted!

I must share this video as well, my much talented, smart niece :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Um. And in all of the hectic times, you got a breath of fresh air at lunch with your BFF??